/*php the_post_thumbnail( array(270,213) );*/?>
RB Community Info
The Ed Brown Center (formerly the RB Joslyn Center)
- Provides programs and opportunities to mature adults interested in maximizing and enjoying the best years of their lives.
- Activities include a wide range of physical fitness classes, games groups, dances, bingo, art classes & much more.
Rancho Bernardo Business Association
- Promotes business among our members through mutual support, promotion, networking, advertising, and customer referrals.
- Creates an awareness of economic issues and political events that may affect our members and the community at large.
- Builds a better community through community service and advocacy.
The Rancho Bernardo Community Council
- Comprised of 20 elected volunteers from our community who help to maintain the quality of life we have become accustomed to in Rancho Bernardo.
- Acts as an advisory board to the City of San Diego on issues such as Public Safety, Maintenance Assessment, Traffic and Transportation, Government Relations and Utility issues, Code and Compliance issues, Signage issues and much more.
Rancho Bernardo Community Foundation (Endow RB)
- Founded in 1988 and affiliated with The San Diego Foundation since 1996.
- Provides assistance to the Rancho Bernardo community through funding for projects and programs focused on senior services, youth activities, recreation, promotion of the arts, educational enhancement, civic enhancement and community protection by building a permanent, growing endowment fund to meet Rancho Bernardo’s changing priorities and emerging needs.
Rancho Bernardo Historical Society
- Preserves the local history and increasing public awareness through programs and outreach. As a non-profit we depend on the community to help us accomplish our mission: volunteers, donations and contributions, memberships, and gifts to our collections.
The Rancho Bernardo Planning Board
- Advises the Planning Commission, the City Council and other departments within the City of San Diego on matters relative to land use issues in Rancho Bernardo.
- Chartered by the City of San Diego.
- Made up of 20 representatives from the seven community districts that comprise Rancho Bernardo.
RB Senior Services
- Provides services for seniors such as: safe driving courses, income tax assistance, health seminars, financial consultations by appointment.
San Diego North Chamber of Commerce
- Serves as the steward for business in our communities, supporting businesses of every size through proven programming, a unified voice in front of government, and dedicated committees.
- Strong support from our membership allows the Chamber to thoroughly focus on each individual community while providing the benefit of a regional Chamber of Commerce.
Places to Go & Things to Do
The oldest continuously operating winery in Southern California. Visit the tasting room, artisan shops, and restaurant. Farmers Market on Fridays, 9am to noon, and live music most Sundays from 2pm-5pm.
Rancho Bernardo News
City of San Diego 5th District Councilmember
202 C Street, MS#10A
San Diego, CA 92101
County of San Diego 3rd District Supervisor
1600 Pacific Highway, Room 335
San Diego, CA 92101
Interfaith Community Services
Health & Safety:
Rancho Bernardo Neighborhood Watch
Information listed on: police and crime safety information, the block captain program, and how to get Neighborhood Watch signs in your neighborhood.
Local crimes within a mile radius of your home. Get FREE email alerts for up to 3 locations in San Diego City only. Provided by SDPD Crime Analysis. To subscribe, go to
San Diego Police Department Home Page
- Under Crime Prevention:
Prevention Tips, Programs and Activities, Neighborhood Watch, Victim Resources, Community Resources and Responsibilities, Firearms: Real or Replica?
- Under Crime Statistics/Maps:
Neighborhood eWatch, Monthly Crime Statistics, Most Recent 30-day Crime Listings, Clery Act, and Campus Crime Reports.
- San Diego Police Department ICAC Task Force—Crimes Against Children: 858-573-0689
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- To Report a Non-Emergency Crime: 619-531-2000
- Vehicle Abatement: 858-495-7856
- Poison Control: 800-222-1222
The Identity Theft Deterrence Act is the federal law that addresses the criminal aspects of ID theft and establishes the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) as a clearinghouse for victim resources.
San Diego Regional Fire Safety Forum
A professional forum to educate the public about the threat of wildfires and what future changes are necessary to protect the San Diego Region.
The Wildfire Zone creates awareness of wildfire risks and hazards and offers tips on how you can reduce them. By working together as individuals and communities, we can all reduce the risks of wildfire.
Ready San Diego
The Ready Campaign is designed to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to emergencies, including natural disasters and potential terrorist attacks. Provides disaster planning guides and resources.
RSVP—Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol
Provides You Are Not Alone (YANA) phone calls. Vacation house checks. Various services sponsored by SDPD.
On the Go: Transportation Solutions for Older Adults
American Red Cross
Provides training, pamphlets, speakers and products.
Local office with store:
3950 Calle Fortunada
San Diego, CA 92123
San Diego CERT—Community Emergency Response Team
Community members trained in basic disaster response, fire safety, light search & rescue, incident command organization and disaster medical operations.
Office of Emergency Services
5555 Overland Dr., Bldg. #19
San Diego, CA 92123